Saturday, July 18, 2009

Off to a shoot...


Oocelot drove down to Key West to do a second shoot this weekend. We're starting late because we talked into the early morning hours like long-lost sisters. I guess one problem I have with being a would-be commercial (get 'em in, get 'em out) photographer is I really just like getting to know the people I work with as much as I enjoy shooting them. And, for the most part, I seem to attract people who are compelling in ways other than just their amazing bodies.


We came up with some interesting ideas. The car is packed, we've had some breakfast and coffee and he's in the shower doing what models do best -- making sure he looks good. While waiting I'm writing this two paragraph post. We're both charged up for the day's adventure with each other. The energy is already "on" for both of us. Stay tuned for some great outtakes here, on ModelMayhem and deviantArt over the next few days. Oh, by the way, that's Oocelot in the picture above. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment